1, the central control:
When the driver locks the doors around, other doors are also locked, the driver can lock switch at the same time open the door or open a separate door.
2, speed control:
When speed reaches a certain time, the door locked itself to prevent crew mistakes caused by door handles door open.
3, separate controls:
In addition to the driver's side outside door, and set up separate spring switch to the other door, a door opens and locks can be controlled independently.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Key started the right way
- Maintenance of the pressure transmi...
- The seat safety switch safety
- Cam switches
- Switch main uses
- Matters needing attention
- Warning lamp applications
- Night-time sections of the vehicle ...
- Air conditioning automatically swit...
- A wide range of internal structure ...
- Knowledge of automotive anti fog li...