NOTICE: Recommends that installation be performed by a qualified service provider such as your local car dealer, a certified mechanic, collision repair shop or a local airbag service center. Many service centers will come to your home or place of business to change out the steering wheel switch for a nominal fee. To find these providers check the internet for “airbag service”, ”mobile airbag service” or check the yellow pages.
1. ALWAYS WEAR SAFETY GLASSES WHEN REPAIRING OR HANDLING AN AIR BAG.
2. ALWAYS CARRY A LIVE AIR BAG MODULE WITH THE TRIM COVER POINTED AWAY FROM YOUR BODY.
3. ALWAYS PLACE A LIVE AIR BAG MODULE ON A BENCH OR OTHER SURFACE WITH THE TRIM COVER FACING UP.
4. NENER PROBE THE CONNECTORS ON THE AIR BAG MODULE.
5. AIR BAG MODULES WITH DISCOLORED OR DAMAGED COVERS OR DEPLOYMENT DOORS MUST BE REPLACED, NOT REPAINTED.
7. Please be sure that steering wheel switches installed by professional Provider, otherwise we will not take any responsibility for the safety problem.
3-4mm Allen Wrench T-15,T-20 and T-30 Torx Drivers
Socket Set Safety Glasses
Torque Wrench Box wrench
DISABLING AND REMOVAL OF THE AIRBAG MODULE
Position the steering wheel so that it is pointed straight agead. Write down all of your radio presets as these may be lost when you disconnect the battery cable.
2. NOTICE: Disconnect the negative battery cable and wait at least 1 full minute for the circuit to completely discharge before proceeding. CAUTION: Failure to fully deplete the backup power supply could result in an accidental deployment and possible injury.
3. Using a 3-4 mm(1/8”-5/32”)Allen wrench release the 2 spring fasteners by pushing inward through the access holes. The access holes are located on both sides of the rear plastic steering wheel shroud.
4. Lift and partially remove the airbag module from the steering wheel in order to expose the electrical connectors on the back side. Take care not to pull on any of the wiring.
5. The airbag electrical connections have a safety locking connector-position assurance clip that must be disconnected before you can remove the electrical connectors from the module.
6. Disconnect the electrical connectors from the airbag module.
7. Remove the airbag module from the steering wheel and place the module face up on the floor, seat or work bench. If you carry the module make sure the trim cover is pointed AWAY from your body.
Disassemble the retaining airbag screw Take down the airbag Disconnect the airbag connect wire harness
REMOVING THE STEERING WHEEL FROM THE VEHICLE
Remove the 2 airbag retaining bolt located at the bottom sides of the steering wheel. Gently pick up the airbag on the steering wheel. Disconnect horns and air bag connect wiring harness
Using 18 box wrench loosen the steering wheel retainer nut at the top of steering column. then remove the steering wheel.
Disassemble of the steering wheel, remove all of plastic trim components and steering switch.
Disassemble retaining screw of steering wheel Toyota Camry Take down the Steering wheel
REPLACE NEW AIRBAG CLOCK SPRIAL SPRING CLOCKSPRING
1. Use screw driver removing 3pcs retaining screw, gently take out of the spiral spring, then disconnect spiral spring connect wiring harness.
2. Assemble new spiral spring and connect wiring harness , using screw driver retaining 3pcs screw
(Note : Please do not pull out the location shoot on the spiral spring )
Disassemble the retaining screw of spiral spring Take down the spiral spring
INSTALLING NEW STEERING WHEEL SWITCH
Assemble the new steering wheel switch onto the steering wheel.
Install the above steering wheel to the steering column, fix the retaining nut in the middle of steering wheel.
Please do not install Airbag, but tighten the negative battery connect wiring harness. Position the steering so that is pointed straight ahead. Please note that at the same time the spiral spring must be straight ahead, otherwise spiral spring will scrap;
Be sure steering wheel straight ahead, lock the retaining nuts in the middle of steering wheel, connect switch button connectors and spiral spring connectors, fix the wiring harness into steering wheel hole.
Connect the airbag and horn connectors, install the airbag, fix the 2 airbag retaining bolt at the bottom of the steering wheel
Turn on the CD and Test
Turn on the DVD and Set the button’s multi function according to DVD specification, then test
Install the new steering wheel switch Finish the install
- Start With The Machine Starts
- Lock Structure
- What Is The Working Principle Of Pr...
- Part Of The Seat Safety Switch
- Cam Switch Works
- What Is A Switch
- Characteristics Of The Foot Switch
- High Beam Lights Is One Of The Impo...
- Little Exposure To Low Beam Lights
- Advantages Of Noise Environment Mon...
- Hot Sale Promoting Silver Stainless...
- Air Conditioner Switch Manual Adjus...
- Electrical Door Lock Switch Filter ...
- Seat Switch The Working Principle Of
- Window Regulartor Switch Avoid Redu...
- Electrical Door Lock Switch Switch ...
- Park Sensor Switch To Facilitate Pe...
- Fog Lamp Switch And Then Play A Cer...
- Hazard Lamp Switch Do Not Touch Easily
- High Beam Lighting Switches To Ensu...